As our client, we provide program and clinical support services as a part of our overall agreement with your organization. These services can be provided on an ongoing basis or at your request. This might be inservices by our nurse consultant on nursing documentation, an onsite consultation visit for chart audits, assistance in transitioning to Medicare, etc.Depending upon your needs, further examples of Program Support are:
- Ongoing communications including a monthly meeting with you or your home office to discuss the progress of your rehab program
- Frequent on-site supervisory visits and facility staff training
- Clinical specialists for quality, training and program development
- Denials and appeals program and tracking system
- Therapy management software that can be exported and integrated into virtually any billing or clinical software. It includes monthly itemized billing, treatment visits and minutes for planning and tracking, patient outcomes measurement (ROM) and an efficient therapy scheduling system.
- Attendance at care plan meetings for residents on caseload
- Specialized treatment programs (Pre-Operative Hip & Knee Program, Wellness & Senior Health Clubs)
- Assistance in development of specialized activities programs for persons with Alzheimer’s’ Disease
- Assuring conformance with applicable federal, state and accrediting body standards and requirements
- continuing education on multiple topics including – Clinical, documentation, supervisory, and management training.
Program Support Services for Our Clinical Staff
We provide ongoing clinical support for our therapists to assist them in their continued clinical development. We provide 50 hours per year of training to each therapist.
Examples of our Clinical Support services for the therapists include:
- Clinical resources through our Director of Clinical Education
- Monthly clinical webinars geared towards enabling our therapists to enhance their clinical skills
- Access to our clinical consultants for telephonic and on-site consultations with regards to treatment approaches, specific patient care issues, and brainstorming for the best possible clinical results
- Ongoing training in clinical program development, Medicare, PDPM and PDGM, documentation, and geriatric rehabilitation
- Comprehensive clinical orientation for all new employees
- Mentor programs for new graduates
- Access to supervisors for daily support, encouragement, and staffing coverage