Important Information About Changes to Green Employee Login (for Paycheck Stubs, Tax Forms, etc.)
Green Employee Changes to Account Access
Green Employee has recently upgraded their security system to prevent fraud and account hacking. As part of their security upgrade, ALL Green Employee account members are being asked to verify their identity and confirm their account. In most cases, Key employees will have to follow one of two processes.
1) If you have not logged onto Green Employee in the past, or it has been longer than 6 months since you logged in, you will need to create an account.
2) If you already have an established Green Employee account, you may need to update your account and reset your password.
If you need additional assistance accessing your account, please contact the home office at 888-362-8704.
TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Then, please select the option on the right, "Create Your Account".
The system will ask you for an email and a password. You do NOT need a corporate email address; your personal email address is fine.
From there you should receive an email from Green Employee and be able to follow the links to create your account.
TO UPDATE/CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Go to the link for Green Employee above.
- Return to the initial log in screen and select "Reset Password".
- You will receive an email and will need to follow the link to reset the password. This email can take up to several minutes to be delivered depending on internet speed and computer settings. If you do not receive an email within an hour, please check your spam folder. If you have not received an email, please return to step 1.
- Once you click on the link you will be prompted to reset your password.
- Select Continue and you will be prompted to verify your identity using your personal information. Please choose Social Security Number (with DASHES) when prompted instead of Employee ID.
- Select Continue again and you will be prompted to verify your indentity using email or text verfication.
- Once you click Continue, please enter the verification code to be granted access to your account.
For further assistance contact Key Rehab at 888-362-8704 x242.