Key Rehab is offering a FREE continuing education program for our staff and their friends! Our courses are geared to assist the therapy teams to take home information that can immediately be put into practice. We specialize in treatment procedures that are more commonly seen in the geriatric setting with emphasis on the impairments we see every day in the clinic.
5 hours of Continuing Education Credits for this course
• Identify and describe specific medically complex disease processes.
• Perform effective assessments and identify subtle declines in medically complex patients
• Identify what components of the disease process we can affect through therapeutic intervention
• Learn therapeutic treatment techniques to improve your patient’s level of function
• Learn how to develop effective treatment plans and set achievable goals
FREE FOR KEY REHAB STAFF (FT, PT and prn)
FREE FOR AFFILIATED STUDENTS
FREE for Friends of Key
HOW TO SIGN UP?
Please email your NAME and DICIPLINE to:
Due to many labs, class limited to 40 →so register TODAY!!!